Monday, May 12, 2014

Joining "The Garden Share Collective"



I have just joined this collective, which I stumbled across on my way round the internet.  Although I am not sure exactly what to do? I did get an info sheet, and I think I am expecting an email with tasks to try to achieve for the month, and then to blog about my successes/failures....but I wait with baited breath to see what happens! 

Also, 
1. What I am planting
2. What I am harvesting
3.  My "To Do" list

It's great to share ideas, and I am hoping to learn lots about how other people approach their gardening and eating from their vege patches.

If you click on the link here http://www.strayedtable.com/grow/garden-share/ you can see some of the monthly blogs that have already been published with the growing number of bloggers contributing.

I'll let you know how I get on

No comments:

Post a Comment